Pick up Gold Coast from 9am returning 3pm
Enjoy a full day tour experiencing all the highlights
that beautiful Tamborine Mountain has to offer.
- Experience the rainforest – Queensland’s first National Park, Witches Falls.
- Curtis Falls – one of the most photographed waterfalls in South East Queensland.
- Visit the iconic ‘Gallery Walk’ precinct – a ‘must do’ when exploring Tamborine Mountain.
- Various lookouts – wonder at the amazing views back to the gorgeous Gold Coast with panoramic
views out to the islands off the coast as well as the rural farming lands below of The Scenic Rim.
- Tasting platter at a Luxury winery – A local traditional taste experience including:
– Queensland Sunshine – get onboard what the locals love sampling, a locally brewed pale ale;
– 2 Hampton Lane wine tastings
– Traditional bush food with finger limes
– Lilly Pilly, Australian native delight
– Rhubarb compote
– local cheeses with house made lavosh
and finish in style with an elegant 2 course winery lunch